Friday, September 9, 2016

I Feel Sorry for Ronald Reagan.

I never though I would see a day where I would feel sorry for Ronald Reagan. The Republican nominee for president praises a former KGB agent, appears on Russian State TV and refuses to make a forceful statement regarding Russian attempts to manipulate the US electoral process. I'm pretty sure I can hear Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford and Reagan rolling around in their graves. Although, Nixon may be grateful for a dance party as he probably needs a break from the heat. In any case, once again my mouth is agape at the events of this surreal election cycle and once again I have broken my vow to not be political with my posts. But I really really feel bad for Reagan and the Republican Party....and really really think I miss the cold war.


No comments:

Post a Comment